PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
Room Rates are per room and include V.A.T. and local tax. (Accommodation TAX: 0,5€ / night)
- In order to secure your booking a deposit of 30% will be required at the time of booking. In order to secure your booking a deposit of 30% will be required at time of booking, which is not refundable in case of cancellation.
- The balance must be paid 14-days before arrival. (bank transfer or offline credit card payment)
- In case of cancelation at any time, the deposit (30%) is not refundable . For cancelations that take place 14 days or more from the arrival date you are not obligated to pay the balance.
- If the booking is completed less than 14 days from your arrival date then, you will be asked to pay the total amount of your reservation and is not refundable in case of cancellation at any time.
This type of booking requires payment for the entirety of the reservation at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
In the suites that can accommodate adults and children, the minimum age of the child is 10 years.
- Check-In time: 14:00 - 21:00
- Check-Out time: 08:00 - 10:00
- *if your arrival is later than 21:00 it can be arranged, but only upon request
Policy of Protection of Personal Data / Last updated: 05/05/21
You will need personal data (first name, last name, email, phone number, address, zip code, city, country) when you proceed with your booking or when you fill the website contact form.
We use your personal information to:
- To provide customer service related to your interactions with us
- Help you make a reservation
- Responding to your inquiries and other communications
How we collect personal data?
Directly from you when you communicate with us via email
Filling our Contact Form: In order to make a reservation and to ensure that we can communicate with you, you will be asked to fill in your personal information such as first name, last name, email, phone number, which we will not transmit them in anyone third.
ONLINE CREDIT CARD
Realizing the importance ensuring the security of your online purchases, our company has taken every precaution and all the necessary measures in order to provide online payment services with maximum safety.
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
IP ADDRESSESThe IP address through which the PC has access to the Internet and then to the website is used solely for gathering statistics.
The visitor / user of this website may adjust his schedule for navigation and web browsing (web browser) so that either warns him to use "cookies" on certain services or to refuse to accept the use of "cookies "in any case. If the visitor / user of the services and pages do not wish to use "cookies" to identify himself may have limited access to some of the services, uses or functions provided by this website.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - for details, see aboutcookies.org
If you want to access, change or even delete your details, please contact us at the emails listed below and we will take immediate action.